Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Gundam x Pablo x Pink


So listen! I just got a call from my people in Tokyo's super exclusive Ami & Kawakita Brand and they went ape-shit over some early sketches I did for the sick Gundam x Pablo series for mmora™ skateboards! I will leak the pics from the boards soon! Remember where you heard and seen it first!

In addition to that, Sweden and London did backspins for the piece I did for my website, super sexy naked vixen "Pinky Wink"! She will be the first woman character to grace the new limited skateboard and T-Shirt line called "Pink Has A Posse". Which, will not only host but feature the HOTTEST AND MOST VISUALLY STUNNING WOMAN of original quality as my muse's in my signature style and detail. Be assured that everything that comes from this you will absolutely enjoy!I will be be giving a peak at different stages in the thought and creative process as it goes on!




No comments:

Post a Comment